Terms & Conditions
How to place an order
- Log in / Register (applies to people who do not have an account in our store)
- Insert the products you are interested in in the basket
- Confirm, Delivery time up to 14 business days
Availability of goods and services
All offered products and services are available in a permanent offer
The delivery cost is calculated individually for each order it is based on size of the package and service type.
Complaints / Returns
The complaint can be reported by phone (+48 58 698 21 95) or to .moc.toibaa@ofni Only after reporting the complaint and contacting our employee can you send back the advertised product. Complaints are considered at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Store of the parcel with the advertised goods.
Regulations of the online store
- The owner of the online store sklep-aabiot.com is A & A Biotechnology, al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, NIP 584-025-44-03.
- The sales in the online store are carried out in accordance with these regulations. Placing an order means the Customer accepts the sales rules resulting from these regulations.
- To place orders in the online store, it is necessary to register by filling out the appropriate data form.
- According to art. 24 sec. 1 of the Act of On 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data, the Customer's data will be entered into the database only for the purpose of order fulfillment at A&A Biotechnology and will not be disclosed to third parties. The customer has the right to inspect and correct his data, he may also request to stop processing.
- Offered products are free from physical and legal defects and legally introduced on the market.
- If you do not receive the confirmation of the order or incompatibility of the content, PLEASE CONTACT US moc.toibaa@sredro">moc.toibaa@sredro
- In the case of a longer waiting time for the order or unavailability of the goods, the customer will be informed about the order status and the possibilities for further proceedings:
- lengthening the waiting time for order fulfillment
- partial order fulfillment
- canceling the whole / part of the order
- Information about products presented in the online store can not constitute a basis for a claim against the company.
- The store reserves the right to change the prices of products on offer, to introduce new products to the store's offer, to carry out or cancel promotions on the store's websites or to make changes in them.
- The goods presented on the Online Store website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- If you have any questions or doubts, please contact our office.
Complaints and returns
- The Buyer / Ordering Party is obliged to report the following discrepancies within 7 days from the date of delivery
the product ordered in the shipment
- wrongly delivered product
- damaged product
- incomplete product
- The Seller undertakes to clarify and deliver the goods free of charge as part of the complaint as soon as possible.
- The seller accepts quality complaints irrespective of the date of purchase, however not later than before the expiration date of the product.
- Complaints can be submitted by phone +48 58 698 21 95 or by e-mail moc.toibaa@sredro or .moc.toibaa@ofni Only after reporting the complaint and contacting our employee can you send back the replacement product.
- Complaints are considered at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt by A&A Biotechnology of the parcel with the advertised product. If the complaint is accepted, the defective product will be exchanged for another, wholesome, and if it is impossible (for example due to lack or withdrawal of the product), A&A Biotechnology will offer the customer the opportunity to choose another product currently available in the store's offer.